Do you believe that children should be taught "How to Think" and not "What to Think"?
Universe Simplified Foundation, a Mumbai based non-profit, is setting up low cost Innovation Hubs within schools and community centers for rural and urban children from economically disadvantaged backgrounds.
We currently have four open positions for a full time Internship wherein the Interns will not only help run the Innovation Hubs and work directly with the children but will also be involved in every aspect of running the organization.
This is not a standard 9 to 5 job but calls for a 24 x 7 commitment.
Who is this Internship for?
We are looking for highly committed and passionate individuals who believe in the potential of each child to think differently and creatively. We are looking for the below qualities:
- Taking ownership/ responsibility
- Leadership skills
- Critical thinking/ problem solving skills
- Making skills
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conducting workshops with children at the Innovation Hubs within Schools and Community Centers
- Operations Management
- Inventory Management
- Curriculum Development
** The above list is not exhaustive. The Intern should be willing to work in all areas of the organization directly under the CEO and Program Director. All required training shall be provided to the Interns by Universe Simplified Foundation.
Total Positions Available: 2
- Duration: Option from Six Months (May 2019 - October 2019) or One Year (May 2019 - April 2020)
- Start Date: May 1, 2019
- Full Time
- Monthly Stipend - Rs. 7,000/-
- Location - Mumbai, India (Office - Dombivali, Kalyan)
** Universe Simplified Foundation does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability.