The Assistant Program Manager position is for someone who is looking to work with our organization on a long term basis and will be trained and groomed to become grow into a key person in the USF team.
It is for individuals who have very strong execution and management skills along with a passion for bringing a change in the society through education.
The culture at USF fosters ownership, passion and innovation with a huge importance to personal growth of the individual.
Roles & Responsibilities of the Assistant Program Manager:
- Program Execution
- Ensuring operations data related to the program is captured
- Ensuring impact data for children is collected
- Fellow support
- Observing and supporting fellows in classroom
- Fellow debrief (through reflection)
- Stakeholder management
- Doing primary research and collecting feedback from all stakeholders such as schools, communities, interns, etc
- Analyzing data and making suggestions for program improvement
- Preparing half yearly and end of year reports for the program
- Marketing Coordination
- Capturing stories and documenting anecdotes by the fellows/ interns
- Sharing pictures/ videos with the marketing manager on a weekly basis
- Recruitment, selection and on-boarding of fellows/ interns
This is not an exhaustive list.
Skills we are looking for:
- Planning, Time Management and Execution
- Relationship Building